My E.T. finger/ stick
Old navy jeans, Zara shirt, Keds
I thought I’d post earlier but my internet was cut off due to heavy rains, so much for complaining about the internet right? Anywho this is a comfortable outfit for college. I really like this jean shirt because it’s versatile, I can pull up the sleeves (or not), or use the little belty-string for a different look (or take it off).
Iba a hacer un post antes pero cortaron el servicio de internet debido a unas fuertes lluvias hehe, eso me manda por quejarme no? Look cómodo para la Universidad. Me gusta esta camisa de jean porque es versatile, puedo subirr las mangas (o no), utilizar la correíta para darle otro look (o no usarla).
The super lovely Sarah from Just Take a Bow awarded me with this award:
Yayy! Thanks Sarah! I’m so glad to have met such wonderful people through this blog ;)
- Link back to the person who passed you the award.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Award some blogs.
- Drop them a note and tell them about it.
- I’m a lefty :)
- My favorite movies are animated films. Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Fox, I like to watch them all.
- I totally had a case of royalty addiction (a few days before the wedding and then of course I watched the wedding, and the reruns). But, I mean, who doesn’t want to become a princess?? And to get that sort of wedding? It’s just so surreal, a fairy tale.
- One of my favorite novels in English is Pride & Prejudice and in Spanish La Casa de Los Espíritus.
- Eeyore is my favorite Winnie the Pooh character (a new movie is being released, see what I mean about point #1 hehe)
- My sister and I loooove The Amazing Race and think it’d be awesome to participate.
- A quote I use a lot: Failure to prepare is preparing for failure.
I give the award to: Madeline Quaint, The Girl at First Avenue, Tanvii, Lisa & Kirana, Flossy Blossom, Pretty Prudent, Red Kisses and Sweet Style.
Once again thanks Sarah, you also have "one lovely blog"!!Tweet