3.08.2011

Photo booth

Zara booties & shirt, La Perla tights

Sometimes  Most times I don't have time to take lots of photos of an outfit, especially if I'm in a rush, like if I have to get to college or I'm running late some place (happens all the tiiiime right?), so this is when my handy-dandy phone comes to play, since I usually do take one or two photos of my outfit before leaving. What I like about this outfit is the contrast of black and white, making the skirt really stand out. My favorite color for clothes is black, especially when I'm going out, so I always try and mix/combine black with another color or detail. What's your favorite color for clothes??
Thanks for visiting ! :D 

A veces Muuuchas veces no tengo tiempo de tomar fotos adecuadas de mis outfits porque estoy apurada para salir a la uni o ya estoy retrasada para llegar a otro lugar, y no puedo demorarme más (siiiempre pasa no?). Pero gracias a la tecnología siempre me salva mi celular, ya que antes de salir puedo rapidamente tomar una o dos fotos jeje. Lo que me gusta de este outfit es el contraste entre negro y blanco, ya que hace que la falda resalte. Mi color favorito de ropa es el negro, la mitada de mi closet es ropa negra, y me gusta particularmete para salir, entonces siempre lo combino con algún otro color o detalle. Cual es su color favorito de ropa??
Muchas gracias por visitar :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...