2.24.2011

London Fashion Week

 
Photos from: style.com
Patterns and prints!
I honestly knew very little of the Greek designer, but when I saw her designs in style.com I thought they were amazing. I've done my fare share of research and I have to say that she is very talented and I like the way she unites both fashion and art. The prints she used ranged from Koi fish to flowers, giving her pieces the feeling of watching wearable art as well as optical illusions. Wishlist: all of outfit #3 and the patterned booties.  

Cuando vi estos diseños en style.com no sabía mucho de la diseñadora, pero me parecieron fantasticos. Ya hice la debida investigación y me encantan las ilusiones ópticas que crea con sus textiles y el tema en general de la colección, pues tiene mucha conexión con su colección pasada. Igualmente, me encanta la unión que hace entre el arte y la moda, creando algo completamente nuevo. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...