2.28.2011

Deutsch Vogue



September 2010, Deutsh Vogue

So I don't know German, but the cover of this magazine just sold it to me, it has to be my favorite Vogue cover, ever!!! (Up to now of course). I love the wink, the way the G circles her eye, the tattoos, the clothes and the gold & white combination. Also because it was a shopping issue (luckily fashion words come in English hahaha!), it had a lot of photos and great editorials, such as the one the two pictures above come from. However I do wish I knew German, I'm thinking about sitting with Google translate  (awesome tool!!) and "reading" the magazine... 

No se naaada de Alemán, pero sólo la portada me vendío la revista. Es mi portada favorita de Vogue, me encanta el guiño, la ropa, los tatuajes, la combinación de colores, en fin, logra su próposito! Además como es de compras, (de suerte que muchas palabras sobre moda son en inglés phew jajaja) hay muuuchas fotos y editoriales muy lindos, como al que pertenecen las dos imágenes de arriba. Algún día leeré la revista, así sea gracias a los servicios del traductor de Google! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...